Venue: Council Chamber - Town Hall. View directions
Contact: Andrea Tomlinson
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members of the Employment Panel are asked to consider whether they have an interest in any of the matters on the Agenda, and, If so , to formally declare that interest.
EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider passing the appropriate resolution under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 that the press and public be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following items of business since they involve the likely disclosure of the exempt information stated.
1. Appeal Form
2. Further information Appeal Form
3. Management Note
4. Notes from Meeting 5 February 21
5. Grievance hearing outcome letter
6. Job Description – Reablement
7. Job Description – Senior Carer
8. Employment Appeal Procedure
9. Hearing Procedure