The Cabinet Member (Finance and Housing) submitted a report providing Members with details of:
· The capital outturn figures in respect of the last financial year 2016/17;
· Major variances between the Revised Estimate and the Outturn;
· The financing of the Capital Programme in 2016/17;
· Re-profile of budgets/allocations and slippage of funding into 2017/18;
· Details of the capital receipts realised during the year.
1. That the final Capital Outturn for 2016/2017, including the explanations for major variances as detailed in the report and Appendix A be noted.
2. That the financing of the Capital Programme in 2016/17,as detailed in Paragraph 3.5 of the report submitted, be noted.
3. That approval be given to the re-profiled/slippage requests and associated funding into 2017/2018, as detailed in Appendix B of the report submitted.
4. That the level of Capital Receipts realised in year and the proposed use of the sites disposed of during the year as detailed in Appendix C be noted.
Reason for the decision:
The presentation of an annual report on the Capital Outturn is a requirement of the Council’s Financial Regulations, as part of the Council’s Financial Procedure Rules.
Other option considered and rejected:
To reject or amend the recommendations.