Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Councillor David Jones
This register of interests was published on Monday, 23rd July, 2018, 2.40 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor David Jones a Member of Bury Council give notice that I have the following financial interests:
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain, including the name of any person or body who employs or has appointed you.
Retired Police Officer
Bury Council Children's Services - Teaching Assistant
2. Sponsorship - Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of expenses incurred in carrying out your duties as a Member, or towards election expenses (includes any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union)
3. Securities - Any benefitial interest in securities of a body which has to your knowledge a place of business or land in the Borough of Bury and either: 1) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundreth of the total issued share capital, or one hundreth of the total issued share capital, or one hundreth of the total issued share capital of any class of shares issued; OR 2)if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you have a benefitial interest exceeds one hundreth of the total issued share capital of that class
4. Contracts - Current undischarged contracts made between you, or a body in which you have a benefitial interest, and the Council under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed.
5. Land - Any benefitial interest in land within the Borough (excluding any easement, or right in or over land which does not carry the right to occupy or receive income)
4 Heathfield Road, unsworth
4 Heathfield Road, Unsworth
6. Licences - Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Borough for a month or longer
7. Corporate Tenancies - Any tenancy where to your knowledge, the Council is the landlord and the tenant is a body in which you have a benefitial interest
8. Any body of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management and to which you are appointed or nominated by the Council
Hollins Institute Educational Fund
Vision Multi-Academy Trust
9. Any body exercising functions of a public nature of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management.
Name of Body
United Reformed Church
10. Any body directed to charitable purposes of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management
Name of Body
11. Any body one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union) of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management
Name of Body
The Labour Party
National Association of Retired Police Officers
International Police Association
Bury South CLP
12. Disclosure of Gifts and Hospitality - The name of any person from whom you have received a gift or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £100 which you have received in your capacity as a Member of the Council.
Date of Receipt and Name of Donor
Reason and Nature of Gift/Hospitality